Michael Neill's SUPERCOACH Cafe - JOIN NOW
Are you a lifelong learner?
Have you found yourself drawn to the coaching profession but put off by the constant hype, marketing, and forced positivity?
Do you want to make your living by making a genuine difference in the world?
The Supercoach Cafe was created with you in mind – a place where you can get ongoing training, support, and supervision in the art and science of transformative coaching.
Whether you’re a new, transitioning, or experienced coach, you’ll find a vast array of short-form lectures, mini-courses, and live interactive webinars to help you deepen your grounding, increase your impact, and fall in love with your business!
As you probably know, I've been coaching for nearly 30 years and training coaches in the inside-out understanding for over a decade. Since 2014, I've offered ongoing support in the form of monthly webinars and video resources for Supercoach Academy graduates and participants in the Coaching from the Inside-Out self-study program. But I've always felt like there was more that we could offer if my life would just stand still long enough to create it.
I am delighted to announce the brand-new Supercoach Cafe - a place for ongoing training, mentoring, and supervision in the art and science of transformative coaching.
Have fun, learn heaps, and happy exploring!
- Your membership includes:
- Monthly mentoring webinars with Michael.
- Monthly supervision sessions with many of the mentors I use on Supercoach Academy where you’ll get the chance to review an actual client session and then sit in as both coach and mentor explore how to expand both their own and their client’s possibilities.
- Over 140 hours worth of mini-courses on topics ranging from connection to listening and from practice-building to invisible impact (with new content being added every month).
- Coaching From The Inside Out Self Study Program: over 80 streaming video and audio sessions, you will learn the core principles behind transformative coaching, and explore and deepen your personal grounding as a coach and as a human being.
- The chance to be part of a community of like-minded coaches, explorers, and practitioners.
- Get instant access to everything above and all the new content we’ll be adding throughout the year.
Michael Neill is an internationally renowned success coach and the best-selling author of You Can Have What You Want, Supercoach and Feel Happy Now! and both the Effortless Success and the Coaching from the Inside-Out audio programs.
He has spent the past 23 years as a coach, adviser, friend, mentor, and creative spark plug to celebrities, CEOs, royalty, and people who want to get more out of themselves and their lives. He is the also the founder of Supercoach Academy, an international school that teaches people how to coach from the inside out. Michael's books have been translated into 13 languages, and his public talks, retreats, and seminars have touched and transformed lives at the United Nations and on five continents around the world.
He hosts a weekly talk show on HayHouseRadio.com, and his weekly blogs can be read on his website and The Huffington Post.
"Money was originally created as a means of exchange that would simplify the barter process. Instead of my having to carry chickens around with me that I could trade for baked goods or clothing or shelter, the invention of money means I get to sell my chickens for money and use the money to get the cupcake, sweater, or house.
When it comes to our modern economy, your goods and services (i.e. your “chickens”) need to meet two criteria: you need to enjoy doing or creating them and do/create them really well, and other people need to value receiving /using them."
“We need to allow our state of mind to be a thermometer, not a thermostat. Enthusiasm is natural, and it’s natural to love everyone; goodwill is natural – it’s a thermometer reading.”
Michael Neill – Staying in the Game: A whole new way of thinking about what stops us from being at our best and loving our liveswatch now
Michael Neill at the Virtual EXPO LA 2020watch now
Michael Neill – webinar with Bernardo Moyawatch now
EXPO UK 2016
Michael Neill – Inspiring People Interviewwatch now