NLP Life Talks Forum
This is a space to share your ideas about NLP Life Talks. You can come together with other members to discuss and reflect on your experiences of NLP. Please make sure your comments are kind and supportive. We would like to have a non-judgemental community where people feel relaxed and comfortable sharing their ideas.
Set out below are the discussion rules for The Best You Online forums.
Comments will either be pre-moderated or post- moderated, depending on the channel, using the following discussion rules.
- Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic.
- Do not submit defamatory comments (comments that are untrue and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation).
- Do not condone illegal activity or incite people to commit any crime, including incitement of racial hatred.
- Do not submit comments that could prejudice on-going or forthcoming court proceedings (contempt of court) or break a court injunction.
- Do not submit comments containing someone else’s copyright material.
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants.
- Do not otherwise submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive. This includes comments that are offensive to others with regards to religion, gender, nationality or other personal characteristic.
- Do not impersonate other forum members or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Do not submit comments or choose user names that contain personal information that would identify yourself or others. For example last names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
- Do not post comments in languages other than English as this makes it difficult for The Best You to moderate
- Do not advertise or promote products or services.
- Do not spam or flood the forum. Only submit a comment once. Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments. Keep the number of comments you submit on a topic at a reasonable level. Multiple comments from the same individual, or a small number of individuals, may discourage others from contributing.
- Do not use an inappropriate user name (vulgar, offensive etc.).
- If you are under the age of 12 please get your parent/guardian’s permission before participating in this forum. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information.
Please tell us if you feel that someone has broken some of our posting rules. We will investigate and should it be necessary remove the offending post. To report a problem please email: email@example.com including the thread link. Thanks